Products You May Like
Most athletes, runners and sportsmen are affected by muscle strain in their thighs. When this issue is not dealt with, they are prone to severe discomfort and pain at times. The Butterfly Stretch is the perfect exercise, to relieve muscular distress, especially in the thighs. It is also great for people who sit for long periods of time and women prone to leg crossing.
* Given below are some benefits of this exercise:
1. It stretches the inner thighs, knees and groins.
2. It also stimulates the circulation of blood and the functioning of the heart.
3. It stimulates the abdominal organs.
4. It Massages the internal organs and improves the digestion.
5. It reduces Sciatica.
Method: Sit on the floor and bring the soles of your feet together. Slide your heels as close to your body as possible. Sit up straight and slowly lean your torso forward. By doing so, you should feel a stretch in your inner thighs and hip areas. For a wider stretch, make use of your elbows to push your knees towards the floor. Hold this position for 30-60 seconds.
* A Few More Tips on The Butterfly Stretch:
Increase the stretch by slowly pressing your thighs toward the floor.
Do not hunch your shoulders.
To decrease stress on the knees, move your feet away from the body. To Increase the stretch, move your feet toward the body.
Please go through the above given instructions and practice this exercise accordingly. It will certainly relieve you from the irksome discomfort of aching thighs.
Subscribe @ https://www.youtube.com/c/Stylecrazefitness
Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/StylecrazeVideos/