Products You May Like
Hi and Happy Friday!
When the clock hits noon, its time to think about lunch! Who else find it hard to come up with a new recipe to make for lunch? Well, I got you!
Since I got sick I have just been resting and trying to nourish my body with all kinds of good stuff. The other day I made these delicious sandwiches that I wanted to share with you! All three are delicious and still SO good for you. Its important for me to create meals that are well balanced with healthy fibers, fats & proteins. Which one of the 3 do you think is your favorite?
I am finally starting to feel better so hopefully I can fly back home to L.A. soon!
Also if you decide to recreate them, please tag me in the photos!
Green Goddess Sandwich
– ½ cup Greek yoghurt or plant based yoghurt
– ½ avocado
– Squeeze half lemon
– Fresh herbs like coriander, mint, basil and parsley
– Salt & pepper
– 1 garlic
Lettuce, pickles, avocado, hard boiled egg, sliced cucumber, water cress
Mushroom BBQ Sandwich
– 1/3 cup hummus
– ½ tsp salt & pepper 1 tbsp garlic powder, 1 tbsp paprika powder, pinch of chili powder, 1 tbsp maple syrup
– 1 onion, 2 tbp maple syrup and pinch of salt
– 2 cups of mushrooms
– Lettuce, pickles & tomato
Bahn mi Sandwich
– ¼ cup veganaise
– 1 tbsp siracha ( to taste)
– Sliced cucumber, grilled chicken or tofu, sliced carrots, pickled vegetables and jalapeno, ½ avocado with lime salt & pepper.
Instagram: @sannevloet (https://bit.ly/2vlnHLy)
Twitter: @sannevloet (https://bit.ly/2OKggYH)
Follow the link to my gear page with everything I use to create content – B&H Photo – https://bhpho.to/34XSsaj
I used music from Epidemic Sound – http://share.epidemicsound.com/GVgBV
I used music from Music Bed – http://share.mscbd.fm/sannevloet